- Soak the Karamani for about three hours and pressure cook it by adding little salt.
- Prepare tamarind juice by adding little water and keep it aside
- Take a pan add little oil and fry the poppy seeds and coconut coconut. Grind it and make a paste.
- Cut the brinjal and put in salt water, chop the onion and tomatoes
- Take a pan add little oil, and sauté with muatrad, cumin and curry leaves.
- Then add the onion, tomatoes and chopped kathirikai fry until it becomes golden.
- Now add the sambar powder, turmeric powder, a cup of water and tamarind juice.
- Add salt and let it to boil for some time, and then add the ground masala and cooked Karamani.
- Mix well and the lid. Cook for about 10 minutes in medium flame.
- Karamani kuzhambu Tamil Style side is ready to taste.
Monday, September 10, 2012
Make Chettiand Kathirikai Karamani Kuzhambu Tamil Recipe
Chettiand kathirikai karamani kuzhambu Tamil Recipe
Kathirikai and karamani is the best combination for the preparation of puli kulambu. You can easily make Chettiand kathirikai karamani kuzhambu Tamil Recipe at home which resembles the hotel taste. Kathirikai karamani kulambu is also called kathirikai karamani curry.
Other delicious side dishes prepared in the combination of Kathirikai and karamani are
kathirikai karamani kootu
kathirikai karamani poriyal
kathirikai karamani avail
kathirikai karamani masala
Chettiand Karamani Kuzhambu Ingredients
Tender Kathirikai - 4
Karamani - 1 cup
Grated coconut – 1 cup
Tamarind - lemon size
Sambar powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Poppy seeds - 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 2 tsp
Mustard - 1/2 tsp
Sambar Onion - 10
Curry Tree - a little
Salt - 2 tbsp or required
How to Prepare Karamani Kuzhambu Tamil Recipe