- Wash and chop onion and tomatoes
- Chop bitter guard pavakkai into small slices
- Take a pan, add mustard and curry leaves
- Then add onion, tomato slices and pavakkai
- Fry well for 10 to 15 minutes by keeping in sim flame
- Then add turmeric, coriander and chilli powder powder
- Fry for a minute and add 3 cups of water, add salt
- Add tamarind juice mix well and finally add Jaggery powder
- Let pavakkai kulambu recipe to boil for 15minutes.
- The delicious pavakkai kara kuzhambu is ready to taste
- This is the best side dish for rice.
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Pavakkai Kuzhambu Recipe | Pavakkai Kara Puli Kuzhambu
Bitter guard vegetable is called pavakkai in Tamil. It is nutritive and high medicinal value vegetable. the taste is bitter. There are more than ten types of pavakkai kuzhambu recipes are prepared in Tamil Nadu. pavakkai puli kuzhambu and pavakkai Kara kuzhambu are very famous. Here I have given the recipe for pavakkai kuzhambu.
Different Types of pavakkai recipes prepared in Tamil Nadu
Ø pavakkai fry
Ø pavakkai puli Kulambu
Ø pavakkai gojju
Ø pavakkai chips
Ø pavakkai porial recipe
Ø pavakkai sambar
Ingredients required to Prepare pavakkai kuzhambu pavakkai kara kuzhambu recipe
Onion 1 cup
Salt as required
Curry leaves as req.
Chilli powder 1tsp
Coriander powder 1tsp
Poondu garlic 10
Tamarind juice 50ml
Jaggery powdered 1tsp
How to make pavakkai kuzhambu