- This is chettinad chicken kulambu without coconut recipe.
- Clean and chop onion and tomatoes in length wise. Fry and grind the small onion
- Fry the masala ingredients without adding oil and grind like a nice paste.
- Pressure cook the chopped chicken pieces by adding little oil and keep aside
- Take a pan, pour little oil and add the curry leaves ginger garlic paste, onion and tomatoes one by one.
- Then add the ground onion and prepared chettinad chicken kuzhambu masla.
- Fry this medium until the raw smell goes off and add the cooked chicken.
- Add little more salt and a cup of water. Let it to boil for some time.
- Finally add coconut milk, let to boil for five minutes and remove from the falme
- Delicious chettinad chicken kuzhambu Recipe is ready to taste
- Note: I have not added grated coconut in masala if you want you can prepare chettinad chicken kulambu with coconut.
Monday, June 11, 2012
Chettinad Chicken Kuzhambu Recipe Authentic Style Kulambu Preparation
Prepare Chettinad Chicken Kuzhambu in Hotel Style
Chettinad chicken kuzhambu Recipe is the spicy kozhi kulambu. The taste of this recipe is something special and mouth watering. In many palces Chettinad hotels are preparing this spicy masala kuzhambu recipe. Here I have given the recipe for the preparation of authentic chettinad chicken kuzhambu recipe. The other most popular non veg dish in chettinadu is chettinad chicken curry kulambu.
Chettinad Chicken Kuzhambu Recipe Ingredients
Chicken - 1/2 kg
Onion - 2
Tomato - 2
Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil – requited
Thick coconut milk - 1 cup
Curry leaves - little
Spicy Chettinad chicken kulambu masala Ingredients
Small onions – Peeled 1 cup
Coriander – 3 tsp
Red Chilli - 10
Pepper - 2 tsp
Cumin seeds - 2 tsp
Anise - 2 tsp
Poppy seeds - 1 tsp
Curry leaves – little
Cinnamon - 1 piece
Cloves - 6
How to Make Chettinad Chicken Kuzhambu Recipe Authentic Style