- Chettinad meen kulambu is very popular follow the mentioned steps to get the exact delicious taste of Chettinad Fish Kuzhambu Tamil taste.
- Clean and finely chop the onion, garlic and curry leaves
- Take the cleaned fish pieces and add little salt and chilli powder. Mix well and keep it aside.
- Take a pan and add some oil, fry onion and garlic into golden brown,
- Then add the fenugreek powder and fish masala, mix well in low flame,
- Then add tamarind juice. Let the mixture to boil for some time,
- Add little salt and add the fish pieces, switch off the stove for a single boil.
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Chettinad Fish Kuzhambu Recipe Tamil Style Meen Kulambu
Chettinad Fish Kuzhambu Recipe
Chettinad Fish Kuzhambu Recipe Tamil Style preparation is very tasty . the preparation method slightly differs from the normal Tamil Nadu recipe prepration. Try this Chettinad fish kulambu Tamil style. Instead of using ready made masala you can prepare at home by adding cumin seeds, coriander seeds, piece of coconut, poppy seeds and pepper.
Chettinad Fish Kuzhambu Recipe Ingredients
Fish pieces - 500 g
Onion - 25 gm
Garlic - 5 or 6
Fish masala- 3 tablespoons
Salt - 2 tsp
Tamarind - 25 gm
Fenugreek - 1 tsp
Chilli powder- ½ tsp
Curry leaves - required
Oil - 2 tablespoon
How to Prepare Chettinad Fish Kuzhambu Recipe