- Take a pan, add 1 tsp oil and fry the above given ingredients,
- Finally add the chopped tomatoes, cook nicely,
- Now take a thick bottomed pan, add 1tsp of oil,
- Now put the ginger garlic paste and the remaining sautéing ingredients one by one.
- And finally the ground part and water, add required salt,
- Let it to boil for ten to fifteen minutes,
- Tasty thakkali kuzhambu tomato gravy for dosa or idli is ready to taste,
- Thakkali vathal kuzhambu tastes good with ponni rice.
- Note - You can also some vathal with the above recipe to prepare thakkali vathal kuzhambu.
- For more details thakkali kulambu video is available in you tube.
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Thakkali Kuzhambu Tamil Recipe for Rice Idli Doda
This is thakkali kuzhambu recipe preparation popularly called thakkali soup kulambu recipe. Thakkali kulambu Coimbatore style and chettinad thakkali kuzhambu are very special in taste. The preparation method is very easy and it can be used for multi purpose. I like this Thakkali kuzhambu for dosa and idli too. Try this recipe and share your experiences.
Thakkali kuzhambu Recipe Ingredients
Tomato - 5
Fried gram – 1tsp
Red chillies - 5
Clove - 2
Cinnamon - 1
Small onion – 1/4cup
Poppy seeds – 1tsp
Cumin seed – 1tsp
Coriander seed – 1tsp
Pepper 1 1/2tsp
Coconut – 5tsp
Ginger, garlic paste – 1tsp
Thakkali Kuzhambu Sautéing ingredients
Oil – 1tsp
Mustard – 1tsp
Small onion – ¼ cup
Creen chillies – 2
Curry leaves – little
Turmeric powder – a pinch
Salt as per taste
How to prepare chettinad Thakkali Kuzhambu